Front doors – external doors
Front doors – external doors
Fine internal and front doors are the pinnacle of Dubinski Artistic Joinery Studio’s style and workmanship.
What makes our products unique? It is the precision of workmanship and technologies we apply in the production of our timber doors.
First, is the QUALITY. Dubiński Joinery Studio selects exclusively high-quality timber. To produce exterior solid wood doors we pick solely the material that has no knots or defects. For this to be assured, we examine each batch of wood very carefully.
Secondly, is the GLULAM. Glulam is our half-product that consists of specially glued timber. We manufacture glulam ourselves so as to ensure the resistance of external door to stress and to guarantee long-lasting stability and durability.
Thirdly, is the MATERIAL. We believe that oak is the optimal timber for manufacturing exquisite external doors: being one of the most durable of natural materials, it guarantees resistance and sturdiness throughout the years. As for internal doors, depending on the style of the interior, there is an ample selection of materials that can be used. Although oak doors are always what we strongly recommend, we also offer meranti and alter wood, which give some splendid results.
The fourth element is CONSTRUCTION. Our passive front doors are available in two standards of thickness: 68mm and 98mm. These excusive solid wood doors have become our signature product and our source of pride. The works of Dubinski Joinery are paramount of attention to detail, exquisite look, and safety.
Last but not least is the SURFACE. We offer a wide choice of door surfaces. Our wooden doors may have perfectly smooth surfaces, or brushed-through surfaces, which leave the structure of wood grain visible. Different methods of painting of the surface result in different qualities. At our Studio, we use pressure in the chamber method, combined with manual inspection of the surface structure’s quality. Nonetheless, if special visual effects are required, we paint entire surface manually. For instance, we use this method if the client wishes to have their front door in an old Provençal style, with the paint fancifully wiped off.
4. Heavily carved decorative head. Unusual colour of both the decoration and the entire carved doors creates a unique character of this mansion following an example of a countryside estate.
5. The view of the country estate in all its glory. The ground floor adorned with external wooden doors in red. Classic wooden windows crowned with wooden shutters, also in red. It is interesting that the muntin windows are painted red on the outside, and the inside matches stylish kitchen furniture.
6.The classic suburban residence. House externally decorated in tones of white. An interesting element is to break the color in the form of external black oak door. Decoration of exterior doors are glazed fanlight additionally decorated with glazing bars, as well as mullion glass wings, through which the interior of the residence is well-lit. An interesting touch is the use of the handrail and decorative door knocker in the shape of circles.
7. Close-up of a classic residential external oaken doors. The interesting thing is that these are coloured doors: black on the outside, white on the inside, to make it fit the colour of the house.
8. Classic external white oaken doors. The division into four door panels balances the composition.
9. Classic exterior oak doors. Using the knob instead of the handle gives the door delicacy, as well as inserting a glass window, which also allows you to fill the hallway home.
10. Implementation in New York. External solid oak doors.
11. These external oak doors are unique. Their look has been designed in order to refer to a Provencal-style of the interior of the whole house. The wiped-off door surface and decorative nails add the interesting quality to these exclusive external doors.
12. Classic suburban residence. Exterior of the house in tones of white and pastels. Both custom-made wooden muntin windows and exclusive external doors are manufactured with great care and reverence. Especially external oak doors deserve special attention. Two semicircular windows decorating them are made with the traditional method of Tiffany stained glass.
13. Close-up of a decorative fanlight shows utmost care and reverence of decoration.
14. This is one of our most impressive implementations. These unusual external doors are over 7 meters high in total. Both side wings and semicircular fanlight were made with Tiffany stained glass glazing method, and each glass was hand-carved so as to create the impression of frost flowers. Other glasses were grand, so that the passing rays of light created an effect of a cornucopia of colours, shadows and dancing tones.
15. Very classic external oak doors of a traditional mansion. Single door, visually enhanced with two wings. Semicircular fanlight adorned with decorative muntins brightens the interior of the house.
16. Classic external oak doors with an interesting side wing giving the doors a soft feeling.
17. This is one of our favourite implementations. External oak doors, very classic, very elegant. A round flowery carving gives this external door a unique vibe.
18. Unusual external doors. To make this custom-made doors, we used a special technique of aging wood through repeated application of paint and rubbing. An additional aging element simultaneously emphasizing these doors’ unique character are cuts and bark beetle marks.
19. Two-colour external oak doors, decorated with glass fanlight additionally secured with custom-made wrought lattice.
20. This is one of our few modern implementations. These wooden external doors have been subjected to a special painting process, so that the surface became smooth and at the same time lustreless. The combination of frosted glass and metal gives them extra flair.
21. External doors made with a reconstruction method in the image of the previously existing, heavily damaged doors. Their stark look is emphasised with custom-made fittings, imitating the medieval ones.
22. Church gate with double oak doors, made with reconstruction-restoration method.
23. Close-up of external doors carvings, fittings and bars.
24. Exceptionally heavily carved external wooden doors. Made with the reconstruction method, in line with characteristics of the building they decorate.